Friday, February 12, 2010

Follow Friday - 12 Feb 2010

Today I’d like to introduce you to Genea-Musings . Okay, so you will either have had to been hiding under a rock for the past several years, or just beginning in genealogy, not to know who the author of this site is: Randy Seaver.


On his site Randy describes himself as: “I am a native San Diegan, a graduate of San Diego State University, a retired aerospace engineer, a genealogist and a family guy. My wife (Angel Linda) and I have two lovely daughters married to smart men, and four darling grandchildren. We love to visit them and have them visit us. Angel Linda and I love to travel to visit friends and relatives, to sightsee, to cruise or to do genealogy. Our travels have taken us all over the USA, to England and Scandinavia.”
Randy is one of those rare individuals who covers both genealogy and the technical side of various genealogy programs. [I have to admit, much of the technical stuff goes – whoosh- straight over my head! ] But Randy breaks it down into bite-size chunks that are digestible even for those of us who are technology challenged!


One of my favorite things that Randy does is each Saturday he offers us a Saturday Night Genealogy Fun challenge. You never know what is going to come out of Randy’s imagination! But you can bet, it’s going to make you stretch a bit, and give you a little fun at the same time.

Randy’s posts are the first I read whenever I go to my news reader. He posts frequently, so you are bound to have something new just about every time you check.

Randy Seaver is one of those persons who helps to make genealogy the very fun subject it can be!

I highly recommend that you sign up to receive Randy’s posts. You will be glad you did!

No comments: