Thursday, February 4, 2010

New Contact Form

Okay, so I'm a little slow!!!

I just learned about the great, free contact forms that you can get over at Kontactr.com . Why I had not thought of adding a way for my readers to reach me before now is beyond me. [Maybe I thought your smoke signals would reach me? Or, perhaps you could beat on your drums?]

Anyway, Kontactr has some great ways to allow your readers to reach you. And best of all they are absolutely FREE.

Yep, you read that right! FREE.

There's so little of quality that doesn't come at an exorbitant price these days, so to see a good contact form, that actually works, for free? Well, I was amazed. I tried it out, and it does, indeed, perform well.

You don't need to know, or learn, html code, or anything else! It's as simple as inserting your email address, and a nice window opens up with the html code all written up for you. You can choose from a contact form, or from three nice contact buttons. Then you simply copy the code and paste it into your blogger program. And yes, it's working fine and dandy right here on Blogger!

So, send me a message when you want to see something special here regarding genealogy, or genealogy products. We will more than happy to assist you!

Or if you have a family tree that you would like assistance with, just let us know.

No comments: