Friday, July 9, 2010

Follow Friday - Who Will Tell Their Story

Who Will Tell Their Story?

Today I would like to introduce you to, Who Will Tell Their Story?

This wonderful blog is the results of blog-author Julie Cahill Tarr. Julie's bio reads as follows:

"I am the owner of Design Write Communications in Central Illinois. I provide writing and graphic design services to medium-sized businesses across the country. To stay current on communication trends, I am a member of the International Association of Business Communicators and the Society for Technical Communication. In addition to my career, I am very passionate about studying my family history and ancestry. Although I have been interested since childhood, I only seriously began my research in 2007. To advance my genealogy knowledge-base, I hold memberships in the National Genealogical Society and the Illinois State Genealogical Society, and am a charter member of The Association of Graveyard Rabbits. "

Who Will Tell Their Story? is a blog dedicated to orphan photographs. Julie presents these "orphans" in a manner of dignity and respect, all while researching, and searching for their true identities.

I have fast become a fan of this site, and I believe you will too!

No comments: