Saturday, March 31, 2012

WDYTYA - Rita Wilson

Okay, I was bad. 

I totally missed the first ten minutes of tonight's Who Do You Think You Are on NBC. [I was up to my elbows in soapy dishwater, and totally lost track of time!]

By the time I got to the television, got it on and NBC tuned in, there she was...


...Rita Wilson, and I think she was in Bulgaria? Greece? Well, as I said, I missed the first few minutes.

I was so swept up into the immediate emotions of this episode, that I never even picked up my pad and pen to take notes!

The tears came. They went. They came again. And they went again. Only to return yet again!

What a totally awesome episode! Absolutely, hands down the best ever of any season so far!

Wilson learns some starling facts about her father, that might have way layed some, and through her own tears, lets us know she considers this man, her father, a hero.

In case you haven't seen it, I won't spoil it for you, since I didn't take notes, as I said. But I will tell you, get the box of tissues before you watch it!

I just may have to go watch it again. Yep... it's that good!

Thanks NBC and WDYTYA for a night of true pleasure!

1 comment:

Greta Koehl said...

I agree - this was my favorite episode of all.