Saturday, July 14, 2012

SNGF - Your Own Newspaper Article!

Another great challenge Randy!

Hey genea-philes, it's SATURDAY NIGHT, and time for lots more GENEALOGY FUN!!!

This week, your mission, should you decide to accept it (you'd better, i'm taking names!), is to:

1) Go to the The Newspaper Clipping Generator (http://www.fodey.com/generators/newspaper/snippet.asp) and create one or more articles using this tool.

2) You could generate articles that didn't appear in the newspaper, or articles you wish had appeared in the newspaper, or even your own obituary (in the future).

3) Share your newspaper clippings with us as an image or a screen capture on your own blog, or a comment to this blog post, on a Facebook Status post, or a Google+ Stream post.

4) Please give me a link to your clipping as a comment to this post.

So.... here's my article folks!

2 comments:

Randy Seaver said...

Excellent! Enjoyed it. Geneabloggers are really creative!

Kristi Quist said...

That is awesome!!! Exactly how I feel and precisely the theme I'm hoping to eventually portray on my new blog.

Thanks! It made my day!