Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Who Ya Gonna Call?

So Ginny calls me and says she's moved to Tampa, Florida. [Ginny's my old friend from high school. We haven't seen each other in over thirty years!] Said she hopes I can visit her soon.

Once I got over the initial shock of hearing from the girl, we talked about everything under the sun. From our husband[s] to our kids. We talked our careers to death! [She was aghast that I'd quit being a nurse to work in genealogy!]

Ginny asked me what kind of car I drove. When I told her I drove a 24 year old Lincoln, I thought she'd have a stroke! "Girl, you mean you ain't heard of buying up?"

Then she told me she'd found a good used car at http://www.parkautomall.com.

"Ya know, it's a shame ya don't live near Tampa!" [You could tell Ginny was bragging about the place.]

Ginny said the place offered financing with credit approval. And you have plenty to chose from: trucks, suv's, and even Ford F150's.

They have used car videos  that can be seen, as well, on their website.

Sounds pretty good to me!

Trouble is, I'm like 850 miles from Tampa! So.... I guess I'll just keep driving my old clunker!

But you wait! I'm gonna show up late one evening in Tampa. And I'll call up Ginny. And when I do.... well, I'm gonna brag about my new laptop...... or my new iphone...... or my new.....whatever. After all..... who ya gonna call 'bout these things?????

No comments: