Friday, January 18, 2013

Family Recipe Friday - Tortilla Pizza

This is one of my favorite quick dinners to make. It literally takes about a minute and a half to prepare, and can be on the table in about 10 minutes!

Tortilla pizza!

Tortilla Pizza
 
INGREDIENTS
 
1 flour tortilla per person [the bigger the better!]
Ragu pizza sauce
Shredded pizza blend cheese
 
PREPARE
Preheat oven to 375-F.
Place a tortilla flat on a cookie sheet or pizza pan.
Spoon sauce on the tortilla and top with desired amount of cheese.
Bake for 7-10 minutes [depending upon your oven].
Let sit one minute. Serve.
 
These can have ANYTHING added to them! I’ve added left over browned beef; shredded chicken; pepperoni; baby spinach; feta cheese; sliced flank steak; peppers; onions; etc. Anything can be added! Or they are delicious, just as listed above!
Oh, and by the way…. You’re very welcome! [You’ll be thanking me for this awesome family recipe that I use whenever I don’t feel like cooking!]


No comments: