Sunday, January 29, 2017

Sentimental Sunday

My baby girl, 32, has left the nest. Again. She has moved out several times, but has needed her Dad and I to help out, and come back home for love and support. But this time, I think she's moved out for good.

A beautiful young lady, Crystal was born in 1984, in the post hospital at Fort Stewart, Georgia. The youngest of my five children.

She may have been spoiled a bit more than the others (I think Mother's tend to do that with either their eldest or their youngest for some reason). But she is generous to a fault. If needed, she would give you her very last dime.

Smart, witty, and fun to be around, we have an especially close relationship. And I am feeling the empty nest harshly for the first time. I wonder just how many quick selfies like the one above we will have from now on.

I miss her already.

No comments: