Saturday, January 14, 2017

Sibling Saturday

I am often asked how many siblings I have, and what do they look like.

Well, here we go! (Be forewarned!)


Yes, believe it or not, that's us. Cutting up, in of all places, a hospital!

That's me on the far left, it looks like I'm inspecting the back of David's head (for fleas?). While David is inspecting the tile floor for cracks, he kept saying "You're cracking up!" I didn't get it then, still don't (well, I don't, and that's my story and I'm sticking to it!) And yes, that's Eydie, using her imaginary pirate's hook to go after Jeff, who really didn't want to claim any of us as siblings that day!

We don't see each other all together often. But when we do, there is so much love between us all!  I think even more now than before we lost Mommy, back in 2015. Yeah, I think she would be proud of all of us.

"Hey Mom! She's pickin' on me!"

No comments: