Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Wishful Wednesday

Wishful Wednesday
(Photo taken from Travelization.net on Google Images)

Have you ever wished on a star? On blown the small seed heads from a dandelion and made a wish? Perhaps pulled apart the wishbone of a chicken or turkey with a sibling? Or simply wished when you blew out a birthday candle?

We have all engaged in making wishes at some point or other in our lives.

Today I would like for you to tell me what your "genealogy wish" would be. It could be something really big and stupendous. Or something trivial. Let us know what your Genealogy Wish is!

As for me, if I could make one genealogy wish come true, it would be to complete the trilogy I am working on of our family's history to give to my Dad now while he can enjoy it. Dad will turn 80 this year, and time keeps slipping away for so many of our family elders. I don't want to get it done too late.

Well, that is my wish, plus.....find out where in the heck the Bean family tree goes prior to my great-great-grandfather William! Oh and....well, I did say just one wish, and I've only begun with the two I've put here!

Tell us what your one genealogy wish would be!

No comments: