Friday, July 28, 2017

Follow Friday - Family History Daily

Follow Friday
Family History Daily

A
Genealogical Delight

I have been following Family History Daily for a while now. I actually began by following their articles on Pinterest  before following their website. They can really catch your attention!

Editors for the website are Melanie Mayo, and Kate Jackson. They don't really tell us anything about themselves on their site, so I'm not sure about their credentials, but they do know their stuff!. Their articles are always informative and bring you up to speed on what's happening in the genealogical community at large.

They also write some pretty awesome genealogy classes, that are perfect for the genealogist, family history researcher, who is just starting out! They offer two courses, and they are meant to take 8-12 weeks each to complete. The cost is very economical, and I highly recommend them!

I'd like to take the opportunity to add this website to my personally recommended site for further genealogy learning. I know you'll find a great deal of help in getting and giving you a better understanding of how to perform research.

So, head on over to Family History Daily. And when you do, tell them "Hey, Texicanwife (Aka Cyndi) over at Mountain Genealogy recommended you!

Give us your review of the site in the comments below!

No comments: