Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Wordless Wednesday - A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words

Do you have a photograph that is bound to tell a story, all on its own? Have you ever wondered what someone was doing? Or what were they thinking? Why did they pose this way, or that way? I'd love to see them! Be sure to leave your comments!

Here's one of my favorites!

This photograph is of my Grandpa, Henry C. Dreher, Jr.

To the best that I can figure, this photograph was taken in the late 1940's or early 1950's. What he is doing, other than just clowning around, I'll never know. My Mom, who had the photograph, always told me she didn't know what was going on in it. But I suspect this was a photograph she took, using her trusty little Brownie camera.

Miss Grandpa and Mom so much these days! Especially since both could always make me smile and laugh!


No comments: