Friday, August 4, 2017

Follow Friday - Collecting Cousins

Follow Friday
Collecting Cousins


I'd like to take a few moments to introduce you to a website that has taught me so much over the past couple of years. "Collecting Cousins". The website is written by Mary Ann Kelley

Mary Ann has done a fantastic job of documenting her personal genealogy journey, and she shares with you the things that have worked best for her. As well as the web sites that have also worked best! (She's a generous lady!)

Here's what Mary Ann says about herself and her blog in her introduction:"Collecting Cousins is a celebration of family, a chronicle of discoveries, a repository of resources I’ve used, and an overview of things I wish I had known about research when I got started. The links are a collection of the useful resources I have found for genealogy. "

I hope you'll take the time to drop by Mary Ann's website, and sign up for her blog. And while you're there, be sure to say "Hey!" Tell her Mountain Genealogists sent you over for a visit! Let her know we're mighty happy to know her website!

No comments: